Entries are citations only. Contact the publisher for document copies.
Email MIT Institute Archives and Special Collections email@example.com for other materials.
- Held, Richard; and Hein, Alan. Movement-produced stimulation in the development of visually guided behavior. Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 1963, 56, 872-876 .
Also included in:
- Contemporary Issues in Developmental Psychology (N.E. Endler, L.R. Boulter, and H. Osser, Eds.), New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston, 1968.
- Perceptual Learning and Adaptation (P.C. Dodwell, Ed.), Drayton, England: Penguin Books, 1969.
- General Psychology (C.D. Spielberger, R. Fox, and B. Masterton, Eds.), New York: Ronald Press, 1968.
- General and Experiential Factors in Perception (R.A. McCleary, Ed.), New York: Ronald Press, 1968.
- Introduction to Psychology (R.A. King, Ed.), New York, McGraw-Hill, 1971.
- Psychology Adapted Readings (J. Kagan & M. Haith, Eds.), New York: Harcourt, Brace and World, 1971.
- Hein, Alan; and Held, Richard. Dissociation of the visual placing response into elicited and guided components. Science, 1967, 158, 390-392.
- Held, Richard; and Bauer, Joseph A. Visually guided reaching in infant monkeys after restricted reaching. Science, 1967, 155, 718-720.
- Held, Richard. Action contingent development of vision in neonatal animals. In: Experience and Capacity, (D.P. Kimble, Ed.), New York: New York Academy of Science, 1968.
- Hein, Alan; Held, Richard; and Gower, Ellen C. Development and segmentation of visually-controlled movement by selective exposure during rearing. Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 1970, 73, 181-187.
- Held, Richard. Chapter in volume 2, Genetic and Experiential Factors in Perception. Physiological psychology series by Scott, Foresman and Company, (R.A. McCleary, Ed.), Glenview, Illinois, 1970, 25-45.
- Held, Richard. Introductory lecture to session ii: development of spatially coordinated movements. Brain Research, 1974, 71, 247-248.
- Held, Richard; and Bauer, Joseph A. Development of sensorially-guided reaching in infant monkeys. Brain Research, 1974, 71, 265-271.
- Bauer, Joseph A.; and Held, Richard. Comparison of visually-guided reaching in normal and deprived infant monkeys. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes, 1975, 1 (4), 298-308.
- Bauer, Joseph A.; Owens, D. Alfred; Thomas, Joseph S.; and Held, Richard. Monkeys show an oblique effect. Perception, 1979, 8, 247-253.